Friday, April 11, 2014

{Highlight Reel} Two Weeks And Counting..,

It's been over two weeks since I posted my highlights. I guess we've been busy...


A new rose popped up in my garden. Bear and I both agree that it must be Sleeping Beauty's rose - it's certainly fit for a princess!


It was hot last week. We spent a lot of time running through the sprinkler. 


It cooled down just in time for my race. I ran Fallbrook's first annual half marathon last weekend. My two favorite parts were seeing my daughters and husband cheer me on as I ran by, and then the finish line. Oh my goodness, I love a good run!


Painting with bear.


Easter egg hunt. The Easter bunny left our eggs in the yard - our first Easter with a yard!


Easter breakfast: Amazing croissant French toast with carmalized sugar and orange zest on top.


My beach babies making sand angels.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment