Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Highlight Reel

I've been feeling pretty damn happy these days... Like things are just falling into place... And the negative goggles I once wore are being replaced with a nice shiny pair of Rosie glasses. 

And, take note - if you find yourself in a hard spot, it will pass. Just hang on & and try to enjoy the ride!

Here's what's on my highlight reel this week:

Meg's Miles: I ran for Meg over the weekend; an avid runner and mommy of three. 

Meg was killed, while running, by a drunk driver. 

Seeing how many runners supported Meg's Miles was amazing. Thousands of people come together to log their miles and share their run - she absolutely will not be forgotten. 

I don't have the words to explain this but it's important to me and I wanted to share it. I think we've all been touched and inspired by something Martin Luther King Jr. has said. I spent a part of Monday looking over some quotes, this one struck a chord the most for me.


Some fun in the sun... Cheese!

My little banana. She actually let me do her hair on this day (a rarity). She is dancing between snack munches in this shot...

Tuesday at the beach... 

Because we can. Because we love it. Because we won't be able to do this next year. Because whenever we go here, it feels like it is exactly where we are suppose to be. 

We are so blessed to live in sunny SoCal, I'm not going to deny it! 

Stay warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment