Thursday, January 30, 2014

{My Highlight Reel} Favorite moments

I think this is going to be a regular thing on the blog: pictures of my favorite moments through out the week. Seeing all these special moments at the end of a long week is definitely adding a little extra happiness to my life. 

We had a lot of fun last week:

Duck pond vist; post-run. I offered her a "ducky" visit if she would sit in the jogger while I ran. And I patted myself on the back for running with her, instead of waiting until the husband got home.

We started hanging Valentine's Day decorations. This is in the girl's room - thank you Target for making this so easy!

We tried toddler story time at the library on this day but the little banana was more interested in running loops around the book shelves. So we left and split a frozen yogurt on Main St instead. I think it was an excellent back up plan on my part... Yum.

Waiting for ballet to start. I can't get over the cuteness.
Giving herself kisses between fairy dances...

A weekend away from the kids - One must drink like kings! Or get sloshed off of one large drink and fall asleep at 7pm. Just like all the other wild and crazy parents out there...

Blueberry pancakes all to myself! At Stacks in Dana Pt.

Waiting to see if we could spot any whales by Strands Beach. No such luck.

Good flower spotting though. 

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment